Difference between revisions of "CREW LightSquared FOIA request"
Warning: Parameter 1 to Cite::clearState() expected to be a reference, value given in /nfs/c08/h05/mnt/126284/domains/wikicountability.org/html/w/includes/Hooks.php on line 195
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
Revision as of 13:32, 14 March 2012
Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP)
September 27, 2011
Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington
- Any and all records reflecting, discussing, or referring to LightSquared, a 4G wireless network backed by hedge fund investor Philip Falcone's private-equity firm Harbinger Capital Partners.
- Any and all records of communication between any individual employed by or acting on behalf of OSTP (office of science and technology policy) and any individual at the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regarding or referring to LightSquared and its investors
- Any and all records of communications between any individual employed by or acting on behalf of OSTP and any individual employed by or acting on behalf of LightSquared, including but not limited to Philip Falcone and Harbinger Capital Partners
- Any and all communications with any government officials within any agencies of the federal government regarding any aspect of LightSquared’s proposed wireless broadband network
- Media:OSTP Response Letter.pdf
- More files to be posted on March 16, 2012